COVER watches are manufactured in Switzerland and bear the seal of quality SWISS MADE.
- The COVER watches warranty policy is automatically in effect upon purchase of any COVER watches products.
- COVER watches grants a 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects starting from the date of purchase on all watches. The warranty guarantees the buyer that our products meet the standards of usability, reliability and durability.
- The warranty guarantees for the conformity of all COVER watches watches with EC directive 89/336 & standards EN 50081-1 and EN 50082-1 (Jan 1992) regarding electromagnetic compatibility.
- The warranty only applies to products that are bought through one of our official retail channels.
- To make a claim under warranty, the buyer needs to present the original purchase documentation received from our website or an official retailer.
- The warranty does not apply in case of: theft or loss, intentional damage, damages resulting from improper use such as scratching or falling, normal wear and tear, normal aging of the used materials or damages as a result of neglected care.
- The warranty does not include parts such as the glass, the battery or the strap.
- Traces of wear on the watch must be considered as normal effect of use.
- The warranty guarantees the restoration of the watch to working order in case of a valid warranty claim. Claims for damages or exchange are excluded.
- Repairs must be executed by one of our certified repair centres.
- The warranty no longer applies in case a unauthorised third party performed repair works or other works on the product.
In case of questions regarding warranty and repair please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.